Water Innovations’ Recycling Systems Saves on Deionized Water Cost
Water Innovations’ Complete ion exchange water recycling system is an integrated skid-mounted system engineered for closed -loop recycling of metal finishing rinses. This system is designed to produce deionized (DI) water at 75 percent cost savings and provide quality water with counter-current regeneration of packed-resin beds using feed-forward grain counting, as well as feedback based on outlet water conductivity and PH. These innovative systems are designed with a multistage feed pump, duplex carbon and bag filters, duplex cation and anion exchangers and DI water pump. Please stop by and see us at SUR/FIN 2016, Booth 2019 Water Innovations.net
SUR/FIN Manufacturing & Technology Trade Show & Conference: June 6-8 Las Vegas, NV
Water Innovations offers a complete ion exchange (CIX), featuring:
- An integrated skid-mounted system for handling closed-loop recycling of metal-finishing rinses with pH between 3 & 10 at up to 25-gpm.
- Produces deionized water at a cost of $6/1,000-gallons.
- Kinetico’s patented regeneration valve.
- Counter-current regeneration of packed-resin beds using feed-forward grain-counting.
- A multi-stage feed pump, duplex carbon and bag ﬁlters, duplex anion exchangers and a DI water pump to process recirculating through a UV sterilizer to inhibit algae.
- A frame constructed of stainless steel with a polyurethane coating for long-term corrosion protection.
- Goulds e-HM pumps, GF valves, Signet instrumentation, Purolite Resin and SMC pneumatics.